Bourgault Tillage Tools prides itself on being a one of a kind employer, providing its employees with:
Bourgault Tillage Tools (BTT) is currently seeking an energetic and committed team member for a permanent, full-time position as Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing all of the Marketing objectives for Bourgault Tillage Tools and their entities. Working independently as well as closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing and the Sales team, the Marketing Manager will strive to grow Bourgault Tillage Tool’s market brand and evolve our advertising strategy.
- Planning, organizing, and executing marketing activities and objectives is a key responsibility in this role. This can include both the short-term day to day plans as well as the long-term integrated company vision.
- Design company advertising material, product catalogues, displays, continuous development of the company website and social media, and various other Marketing related activities.
- As an ambassador for the company, the Marketing Manager will represent the company while attending tradeshows, providing company tours of manufacturing, and travelling with Sales staff.
- Research current market trends and opportunities within the target market.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Marketing and related activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-Starter and able to work without supervision.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Strong Knowledge of key software and online programs including Microsoft Office (Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), CMS & WordPress Website Management, SEO, CRM platforms, HTML, Solidworks, Google Analytics.
- Other skills that would be considered a major asset include photography, videography, photo and video editing, Drone footage, etc.
- Willingness to learn new things and undertake manual labour when necessary.
- Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Marketing or Marketing Diploma/Certificate
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Multimedia/Design/Graphics/Video/Photography
- Agricultural experience or knowledge is preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Team Player
What We Offer
- Highly competitive compensation benefit and pension package
- Bonus and Profit Sharing programs
- Freedom to work independently and develop new ideas with minimal supervision
- Wide variety of Marketing duties
- Freedom to develop your creativity
- Strong and supportive Sales team to work alongside
- Flexible hours and some home office work is acceptable but preference will be given to someone that can work mostly out of Corporate office
- Smaller company with a friendly atmosphere
- Progressive company with technological advancements resulting in increased market potential
- A small, vibrant and prosperous town with all the amenities to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors. Choose to live in town, on an acreage, or at the lake. Visit the St. Brieux site for more information, townofstbrieux.com.
Working & Living in the vibrant community of St. Brieux includes these amenities: