Bourgault Tillage Tools prides itself on being a one of a kind employer, providing its employees with:
We are looking for a US Territory Manager
Bourgault Tillage Tools Ltd. (BTT) is a leading manufacturer of high quality North American made Seeding/Fertilizer Openers and Tillage tools. BTT is currently seeking an energetic and committed team member for a permanent, full-time position as Territory Sales Manager. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for providing general product information and support for all company products, meanwhile maintaining and upholding the company image, policies and procedures at all times. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for an extensive domain including the state of North Dakota, Montana, portions of South Dakota, and Minnesota. The successful incumbent will work alongside the Canadian sales team and management in order to establish and achieve sales goals for their responsible territory. Responsibilities will include motivating and encouraging the respective territorial dealer network to effectively promote and retail all BTT company products. BTT’s goal is to achieve unsurpassed customer loyalty and satisfaction through the insurmountable efforts of the Territory Sales Manager.
- Strengthen and build relationships with current customers and actively seek and develop new business accounts.
- Promote products at trade shows throughout all market regions.
- Assist in research, development and implementation of marketing and communication plans and programs.
- Maintain a broad product background and complete knowledge of BTT products as well as corresponding competitive products and offers.
- Resolve dealer and customer concerns and problems as they arise.
- Achieve and exceed annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals and objectives.
- Consistently improve sales effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Overnight travel within assigned territory will be required.
- Cold calling, initiating, and fulfilling customer appointments.
- Complete weekly sales call activity reports to Sales Manager.
- Strong communication with all departments within the company
- Provide support to management through strong representation at business, social and community events.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Self-starter with the highest degree of energy, self-confidence and integrity.
- The ability to perform well without daily supervision.
- Background in agriculture or experience with farm equipment parts sales is necessary.
- Valid driving license and appropriate documentation for travel into Canada.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- High level of organizational/ time management skills while working under pressure.
- Computer skills demonstrating proficiency in excel, word and email.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Respect for BTT core values of honesty, integrity, passion and teamwork in order to foster a culture providing exceptional products and value to our customers.
- This position requires a home based office with extensive travel throughout the designated territory.
- Preferential residence in western North Dakota.
BTT will provide the successful incumbent with a company cell phone, laptop, vehicle and business expense account. BTT offers a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience and qualifications), a comprehensive benefit plan including pension plan, and a profit-share program among other features. If you are interested in an opportunity for personal growth with a highly diverse, respectable agricultural company, please forward your cover letter and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Working & Living in the vibrant community of St. Brieux includes these amenities: